2.20.2011

Girls on facebook

I was not going to turn on the computer again tonight, but I need to get this off my chest. When girls post half nude pictures in questionable poses on their facebook page, I have to wonder about their mental stability. If I was a man, I would not think that advertising yourself on facebook is sexy. It is actually a very unattractive quality and it makes you look desperate. It's even worse when the girls have children! Needing to be accepted that badly is quite sad. You, reader, might think that these words are coming from some jealousy that I might feel toward these girls, but it is actually the opposite- I pity them and I am quite certain that if they knew me well enough, they would be jealous of me because I have a loving boyfriend who I have been with for six and a half years, I have friends/family who care about me, and I have a future. For the thousands of girls on facebook who are so insecure and unhappy that they feel they have to post gross pictures of themselves for millions to see, I bid them adieu.

1 comment:

  1. I agree. Anything for attention I guess... On a similar note, have this facebook friend who just had a baby and thought it would be hillarious to post pictures of her passed out on the couch with her big prego belly holding a (Photoshopped) beer bottle.
    Uh... dumbass. What if child services was to get a hold of that photo and take it out of context, even in context it's disgusting!

    ReplyDelete