6.12.2012

An El Nido Resorts Holiday

An El Nido Resorts Holiday
El Nido is one of my top priority destinations to visit. I had the privilege of traveling to Puerto Princesa last year (see picture below), but I didn't have enough money to travel to El Nido.


If I could live internationally, I would reside in Palawan. Palawan citizens are friendly, hospitable, and environmentally responsible. The beauty and culture of Puerto Princesa is amazing, so I can imagine what traveling to El Nido would be like.

Sleeping in a cottage over the water of Apulit Island would be a dream come true for me; it would be a romantic getaway for me and my spouse and an incredible photography project. I would write in my travel journal and then take a dip in the water and do some snorkeling. I would  explore the caves of Apulit Island and then take advantage of the resort's massage cabana!

My spouse was born and raised in the Philippines and up until our trip last year, he had never been to Palawan either. We both want to take a trip to a remote area with natural beauty. In my opinion, El Nido the most beautiful location in the Philippines and I can't wait to experience it.



No comments:

Post a Comment